Company Also Adds Apple Keychain Support to OS X VPN Client for Improved Certificate Handling.
January 15, 2014 -- MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. -- (BUSINESS WIRE) -- NCP engineering today announced that Virtual Graffiti, one of the fastest growing IT solution providers, has signed on as a Gold partner. Virtual Graffiti, which has more than 80,000 customers worldwide, now offers and supports the full range of NCP's enterprise and entry remote access solutions. The channel partner first signed onto NCP's program as a result of seeing increased demand for an Apple-compatible, bundled IPsec VPN client like the recently upgraded NCP Secure Mac Clients.
The new Enterprise version of NCP's IPsec VPN clients for OS X now supports Apple's keychain system. Users of the remote access solution can securely store their certificates within this feature to easily authenticate and secure the connections that are established by NCP's software.
- The NCP Secure Enterprise and Entry Mac Clients secure all communications from an end user's laptop to his/her corporate network. The IPsec VPN clients include a dynamic personal firewall, offer Friendly Net Detection, which automatically adjusts security settings depending on whether a user is connecting via a known and trusted network, and conform with FIPS encryption standards. They are compatible with OS X Mavericks and Mountain Lion.
- Enterprises can centrally manage remote access to their corporate networks with the NCP Secure Enterprise Solution, which includes the more feature-rich Enterprise version of the IPsec VPN client suite, a scalable, hybrid IPsec/SSL VPN gateway that can support more than 10,000 concurrent VPN connections, and an administration system to support organizations' entire remote access infrastructure.
- NCP's partner program lets channel partners simplify and secure remote access for enterprises. Gold partners are equipped with hands-on training, marketing support and certification to help gain new customers and to increase the satisfaction of existing ones.
- "With the trend of business professionals using their own mobile devices in the workplace, and the growing popularity of Apple's Mac OS X platform, it is imperative for employees to be able to connect to their corporate network securely," said Ryan Lipschitz, VP of engineering, Virtual Graffiti. "The NCP Secure Enterprise and Entry Mac Clients give them easy, one-click VPN access. They are simple to deploy, and the Enterprise version offers a single point of administration, which is another bonus and why we are offering the complete line of NCP's remote access solutions to our customers."
- "Enterprises today need flexible yet robust remote access VPN solutions to ensure maximum security but allow employees to use their mobile devices or operating systems of choice," said Imtinan Hussain, director of sales and business development, Americas, NCP engineering. "We are pleased to welcome Virtual Graffiti onboard as one of our Gold partners and closely work with them to deliver on this, to help enterprises maximize the security and flexibility of remote access to their networks."